World Economic Forum 2018
The power of
trusted answers to
connect our world
Insights from Davos
We need a sustainable, inclusive, and trustworthy digital future, where individuals and institutions can share data in ways that create economic and social value without jeopardizing privacy.
- Latest News
- Trump warns Davos on unfair trade, says U.S. 'open for business'
- U.S. gives Davos trade meeting no clues on ending WTO crisis
- Banks can withstand market moves as rates rise: BoE's Carney
- BoJ nearing inflation target despite 'deflationary mindset': Kuroda
- Trump says won't turn blind eye to unfair trade
- U.S. investors load up on Russian debt despite looming sanctions: Phosagro
- China's development push in poor countries worries non-profits
- Trump to tell Davos seeks to build partnerships
- Paris could overtake London as top financial center: Le Maire
- Harold Evans: Will Davos Man – or Woman – take on Trumpian nihilism?
Davos Today is the official television program of the World Economic Forum annual meeting, produced by Reuters. Featuring conversations with world leaders, policymakers, CEOs, and influential thinkers.