World Economic Forum 2018
The power of
trusted answers to
connect our world
Insights from Davos
We need a sustainable, inclusive, and trustworthy digital future, where individuals and institutions can share data in ways that create economic and social value without jeopardizing privacy.
Get up to speed with all things Davos with our daily recap from the World Economic Forum 2018 annual meeting.
Reuters Axel Threlfall discusses the global fight against financial crime with David Craig, President of Financial and Risk, and Robert Wainwright of Europol.
EY CEO Mark Weinberger and Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting President Brian Peccarelli discuss the 2018 tax outlook for corporations and the impacts and ramifications of U.S. tax reform.
- Latest News
- Women's 15 km biathlon postponed due to high winds
- U.S. investors load up on Russian debt despite looming sanctions: Phosagro
- Trump warns Davos on unfair trade, says U.S. 'open for business'
- U.S. gives Davos trade meeting no clues on ending WTO crisis
- An aspirin a day, as Trump tells European corporate bosses at Davos
- Banks can withstand market moves as rates rise: BoE's Carney
- BoJ nearing inflation target despite 'deflationary mindset': Kuroda
- Trump says won't turn blind eye to unfair trade
- China's development push in poor countries worries non-profits
- Trump to tell Davos seeks to build partnerships
- Pushing her own boundaries, China's Oprah hails U.S. star's influence
- ECB warns against global currency war
- Harold Evans: Will Davos Man – or Woman – take on Trumpian nihilism?
- G20 to work on 'answer' to Bitcoin risk: ECB's Coeure
- Exclusive: China's state-owned firms to face more mergers
- No daylight between Trump, Mnuchin on dollar: official
- Steinhoff scandal shows need for activist shareholding: JSE CEO
- Davos's unlikely man: British socialist puts Alpine elite on notice
- Breakingviews: Xi Jinping wannabes flub their lines at Davos
- Paris could overtake London as top financial center: Le Maire
Davos Today is the official television program of the World Economic Forum annual meeting, produced by Reuters. Featuring conversations with world leaders, policymakers, CEOs, and influential thinkers.