A publication specifically designed with the 21st century tax practitioner in mind.
With ever-accelerating technological developments and greater vigor around global compliance and reporting, it is important to understand those forces shaping the landscape of tomorrow. Bringing insights from subject-matter experts and industry-leading research, Dividends helps to prepare tax and accounting professionals for what lies ahead.
In this issue: Industries in motion
VOL 2 | EDITION 2 | 2017
An exploration of the disruptions occurring in the Automotive, Energy, Financial, Government and Technology sectors – whether those disruptions are due to regulatory, technological, or human talent/demographic shifts.
- Implications of blockchain technology
- Get the R&D tax credit your company deserves
- Three reasons why the auto industry should utilize Free Trade Agreements
- The times they are a-changin’
- World of cryptocurrencies by country
- The ATO’s “justified trust” agenda
- Public-private partnership to combat identity theft tax fraud