Know 360 publications
A fresh perspective on the trends and issues across the global legal market.
The insights, ideas and information in Forum are shared, discussed and argued by legal professionals in law firms, corporations, government, academia, as well as by innovators and entrepreneurs in the legal markets.
In this issue: Maximizing performance
VOL 3 | EDITION 2 | 2017
The only constant in life is change. And the legal industry is no different. While maintaining the status quo in the face of turbulence may seem appealing, anticipating market shifts and reacting swiftly to them are crucial to staying successful. In this issue of Forum, you will find stories of how legal organizations are navigating change to improve their own performance.
- Law departments face more work, using more cost controls
- Work space: GE legal lights its way forward
- ABS models rise in the UK
- Liquid Legal: Transforming an industry toward high performance
- Building a better law firm: People, process and technology
- How ASOS applies law department metrics
- Diversity and inclusion in the legal profession
- But what do the AM Law numbers really show?