3E offers powerful financial and practice management features and built-in application development capabilities—all seamlessly integrated into one high-performance system. A full suite of capabilities are delivered through a consistent web-based user experience that allows you to easily track and manage activity on a multi-office, global scale.
Each screen in 3E is collaboration enabled, allowing for ad-hoc input and comments from other individuals; and workflow-enabled, so firms can automate processes in accordance with established policy. 3E’s financial and practice management capabilities are further enhanced with powerful metrics, analytics and reporting tools for valuable built-in performance management.
- Finanical Management: Provides comprehensive financial management solutions —including general ledger, purchasing, accounts payable, collections, fixed assets, trust accounting and time tracking
- Performance Management: Set performance goals and evaluate operating results on a multi-dimensional basis using flexible metrics, and reporting and analysis tools
- Practice Management: Automate your practice operations with powerful and flexible conflicts search capabilities and integrated records, case and calendar management
- 3E Mobile: Access information for data analysis, input data such as time entry, track and manage activity, and optimize performance from anywhere, anytime
- Streamline the full range of your firm’s accounting and financial reporting activities
- Gain better visibility into business performance and quickly measure results and projections
- Simplify workflow, maximize your business, and improve customer service
- Gain the mobility and flexibility you need to compete in today’s fast-paced world
Created by legal professionals and built on our trusted expertise and core assets that separate Thomson Reuters Westlaw from other research services. It lets you build the strongest argument by leveraging proprietary research tools.
Peer Monitor® is a dynamic, live benchmarking program that provides access anytime to critical firm assessment information and allows you to compare your firm against selected peers, with details for practice performance.
With myPay Solutions, your client gets an advanced, comprehensive, and personal payroll service. You get integrated detailed payroll journal entries from your clients' payroll that seamlessly flow into Accounting CS.