Thomson Reuters Legal Managed Services delivers the expertise and advanced technology needed to achieve successful outcomes in the most complex and challenging engagements. We will proactively partner with you to create a program that allows you to expand capacity, improve efficiency and leverage your internal resources more effectively.
With over 1800 full-time legal professionals, we train and retain the best and brightest talent in the industry, and pride ourselves on the seamless integration of people, processes and technology. We specialize in the developing solutions in the key areas of eDiscovery and disclosure, risk and compliance and contract management.
- Document review and analysis
- Regulatory change management
- Financial trade documentation
- Reference data management and reporting
- Contract lifecycle management
- Resource Optimization: Leverage legal talent and technology worldwide to expand the capacity and abilities of your existing resources
- Efficiency improvements: Process optimization via Six-Sigma methodologies and custom designed technology-enabled workflows
- Risk Mitigation: Identify, measure and mitigate the most significant business/legal risks through repeatable and defensible processes
Provides e-discovery teams with a more complete view of original documents, plus metrics to verify throughout every stage. Quickly organize, review, analyze and produce anything from paper to Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
Reference data refers to static or dynamic data to help classify financial instruments. Thomson Reuters is an originator, consolidator and value-add re-distributor of security and financial instrument data with hundreds of sources and partners.