The large spectrum of the application includes:
- Consulting and Training
- Data Sources on Thomson Reuters Market Data System
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Investment Management
- Non-capital Markets Software
- Other Market Data and Integration Platforms
- Retail Investing
- Thomson Reuters Market Data System Utilities and Tools
Across the Enterprise
- Back Office and Accounting solutions - Include a full range of tools to increase automation and to help the back office comply with changing regulations and standards. Thomson Reuters pricing and reference data feed provides the back office with comprehensive, consistent data and cross-referencing capabilities.
- Hedge Funds - Thomson Reuters provides a single access point to all the tools our customers need, from pre-trade analytics to post-trade settlement and compliance.
- Real-Time Solutions - Thomson Reuters Real-Time offers comprises of high performance data and technology components that individually, and cohesively, offer the lowest possible latency for trading systems and applications.
- Quantitative and Event Driven Trading - Thomson Reuters is uniquely positioned to help firms address the challenges they face in Quantitative and Event Driven Trading. We provide rapidly deployable, highly integrated quantitative and event driven trading solutions offering data and real-time news tools to help the customer focus on product differentiation improving time to market, and reducing development and storage costs.
- Pricing and Reference Data - DataScope is a leading source of global content supporting enterprise data management and master data management platforms as well as a variety of security asset setup and maintenance, corporate action processing and pricing and valuation workflows.
- Hosting Solutions - A suite of global hosting capabilities for direct feeds, real-time feeds, infrastructure, as well as in-house and third-party applications.
- Risk Management - Maximize your investment returns by monitoring your enterprise wide and desk level risk as well as P&L exposures in real-time. Increase the operational efficiency of your trading infrastructure to reduce costs and improve your Return of Investment.
Investment & Advisory Solutions
- Corporate Services
- Deal Making
- Investment Management
- Quantitative Research
- Wealth Management