CFETS (China Foreign Exchange Trade System) Data Third Party Usage Restrictions
Any CFETS data except the CFETS benchmark and CFETS FX EOD data can only be used for display purposes in Information terminals/ Desktops. Use of CFETS data in applications is strictly prohibited. This excludes the CFETS benchmark and CFETS FX EOD data for users that subscribed to these services. Any subscriber & user of CFETS data should follow the rules hereafter:
1) CFETS data except benchmark data and FX EOD can only be used for normal internal business operation purposes. The data shall not be redistributed, retransmitted, resold or re-licensed. Subscribers are only allowed to distribute limited extracts of the data internally and externally in a non-systematic, non regular way which is not via applications. Subscribers cannot use Information Terminals as data servers, or transmit or distribute the data to other systems or any applications or programs.
2) Subscribers /users are only allowed to use and search CFETS data in the Information Terminal / desktop that the data is permissioned to.
3) If CFETS data is referred to due to any reason or by any means, CFETS (China Foreign Exchange Trade System) shall be explicitly attributed as the data source.
4) Creating derived data is not allowed by CFETS excepting CFETS benchmark and CFETS FX EOD data. The definition of "Derived data" refers to any data developed by using CFETS data through adaptation, translation, modification, addition or deletion, annotation, arrangement or other similar methods, including but not limited to indices, yield curves, interest rate curves, foreign exchange curves, and valuations. For CFETS benchmark and FX EOD data, derived data is allowed for enterprise user but only for their internal usage, and no redistribution of derived data by clients is allowed
5) Non-display usage is allowed for CFETS benchmark and CFETS FX EOD enterprise only for client’s internal purpose. Clients cannot redistribute or use the CFETS benchmark and FX EOD data in an non-display way beyond its company definition.