- Where the Client receives identical material to the Information under a separate written contract with Wood Mackenzie, the terms of that contract shall apply to the supply of the Information to which identical material is provided instead of the Client's subscription agreement with a Thomson Reuters entity (the "Master Terms") and these Third Party Provider Restrictions (other than this clause 1). In all other circumstances, the Client shall ensure that any person using the Information is made aware of and complies with the Master Terms and these Third Party Provider Restrictions.
- The Client hereby indemnifies Wood Mackenzie against any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by it in relation to a breach of these Third Party Provider Restrictions.
- The Client shall use the Information for its internal business purposes only, and shall not include Information in, or supply such Information for inclusion in, any public document relating to a financial transaction, including a prospectus, circular, memorandum or report, without obtaining prior written consent from Wood Mackenzie (which may be subject to payment of a fee or other conditions for such use of information).
- The Client shall not alter, obscure, remove, interfere with or add to any of the trade marks, trade names, markings or notices affixed to or contained in the Information, and shall ensure that all those trade marks, trade names, markings and notices are reproduced completely and legibly on all copies of the Information, and if it excerpts any portion of the Information or uses any information contained in it in any document (which the Licensee is entitled to do only to the extent expressly permitted herein), shall accompany such excerpt or information with an attribution as follows: "Source: Wood Mackenzie. All Rights Reserved.".
- The Client acknowledges that no representations or warranties of any kind are given as to the Information and, to the extent permitted by law, any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind (whether express or implied) are hereby expressly excluded.
- The Information and the information therein does not include, nor shall it be construed as including, advice, guidance or recommendations to take, or not to take, any actions or decisions in relation to any matter, including in relation to investments or the purchase or sale of any securities, shares or other assets of any kind. Should the Client (or any person) take any such action or decision based on information in the Information, it does so entirely at its own risk.
- Promptly upon termination of the Client's subscription to the Information, the Client shall delete any electronic or other copies of the Information. Wood Mackenzie may require the Client to provide it with a letter, signed by an authorized officer of the Client, certifying that this has been done. The Client shall comply with any such request by Wood Mackenzie within fourteen (14) days.
- References to "Wood Mackenzie" above shall be to Wood Mackenzie Limited, and/or any entity that, from time to time, directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by or is under common Control with Wood Mackenzie Limited (including its successors and assigns), where “Control” means the power to direct or cause the direction of the management or policies of an entity, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract, or otherwise.
- If Client receives or wishes to receive Wood Mackenzie Information via Thomson Reuters then Wood Mackenzie has the right to confirm to Thomson Reuters, Client’s eligibility to receive the Information.