Thomson Reuters Answers Magazine
In this issue: Profitability & Value
The concepts of value and profitability are linked but also quite distinct from one another. While law firms clearly focus on delivering value to their clients, at the same time they need to be profitable. Profitability is easier to measure; value, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder – in this case, the client. In this issue of Forum, you will find stories about the new strategies legal organizations are putting in place to enhance both profitability and value in today’s market, in order to improve their own performance.
- The Need for Lawyers to Answer the Call of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- The Lawyers Strike Back in SE Asia
- Moving Your Compliance Program to the Next Level
- Another Shot Across the Bow of the Big Four
- Upskilling Your Junior Lawyers