Justice and transparency are in our DNA
Learn about our products
- Latest News
- Asia shares sink to four-month low, yen a safe harbor
- Judge rules against Trump, paves way for banks to provide his business records to Congress
- Trump loses court round in U.S. Democratic lawmakers demand for bank documents on his businesses
- House panel, Trump lawyers agree on appeals schedule in financial records case: statement
- U.S. lawmakers want to help rural telecoms replace Huawei, ZTE equipment
- Trump antagonist Avenatti indicted for ripping off Stormy Daniels, extorting Nike
- New York state legislature votes to make Trump tax returns available
- Trump administration holds off redirecting California's high-speed rail money
- Retired Admiral McRaven has no regrets over criticizing Trump
- Uber and Lyft to turn the wheels on car ownership: industry experts
- U.S. Treasury backs away from plan for Harriet Tubman on $20 bill next year
- Turkey preparing for possible U.S. sanctions over S-400s: minister
- Turkey's Erdogan and Trump may meet soon: Turkish official
- Amazon shareholders reject facial recognition ban as concern grows in U.S. Congress
- Trump torpedoes meeting with Democrats, blasts Pelosi's 'cover-up' accusation
- Pentagon mulling U.S. military request to send 5,000 troops to Middle East: officials
- Brexit crisis: Minister quits, piling pressure on Britain's May
- Prepare for difficult times, China's Xi urges as trade war simmers
- UK lawmaker Rees-Mogg says PM May's Brexit plan is worse than before
- Fed's patience on interest rates to last 'for some time'
As we mark the milestone of bringing half the world online, we must redouble our efforts to ensure access for the remaining 50%. Stewardship of a global, inclusive society is everyone’s responsibility.
It’s great to work with Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters is really a remarkable company that provides a lot of value to Cisco every day.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use.
To become trusted advisors to their clients, accounting firms must embrace technology to automate their compliance and workflow tasks and make room for higher-value service.
Latest press releases
Meet our expert
Chief Operating Officer, Customer MarketsView Brian’s bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.