Learn about our products
The Financial & Risk business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv
- Latest News
- Halliburton international sales rise, offsetting weak U.S.
- Turkey aide rejects Riyadh's Khashoggi death story, echoing Western skepticism
- Hasbro results dented by lingering Toys 'R' Us woes, shares fall
- Saudi Arabia calls Khashoggi killing 'grave mistake,' says prince not aware
- KKR's Calsonic buys Fiat Chrysler parts firm Magneti Marelli for $7.1 billion
- Black 'lynching' ad illustrates race overtones, anger in U.S. campaign ads
- Exclusive: Sears chairman Lampert seeks partner for bankruptcy financing - sources
- Two Koreas, U.N. forces agree to remove weapons at border
- Truck makers rev up for rollout of electric big rigs
- Italy relief, hopes for China stimulus buoy global stocks
- Germany urges other EU states to also stop arms exports to Saudi Arabia
- Indonesia calls for 'transparent and thorough' probe of Khashoggi killing
- Turkish employees of Saudi consulate give statements in Khashoggi probe: NTV
- Trump says U.S. to exit landmark nuclear arms pact, Russia threatens retaliation
- Kremlin: We'll respond in kind if U.S. develops intermediate missiles
- Saudi Arabia has 'no intention' of 1973 oil embargo replay: TASS
- With divorce deal almost done, May repeats rejection of EU proposal on Northern Ireland
- Moscow wants U.S. to explain planned exit from arms treaty: RIA
- France's Macron told Trump that nuclear pact is key to Europe's security
- North Korea bought at least $640 million in luxury goods from China in 2017, South Korea lawmaker says
Winning and losing is determined by how well an automotive company can balance the exceedingly complex demands of global trade, regulatory compliance, technological disruption, and growing cost pressures.
Renewables can be a valuable part of an energy portfolio. Our renewable experience has been good for customers, providing cost-effective energy while reducing regulatory risk.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use. We are a very lean organization, so having some extra horsepower in the tools we use is extremely important.
Latest press releases
Meet our expert
Director, Technology & Innovation Platform, Legal Executive InstituteView David's bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.