Learn about our products
- Latest News
- Former Trump adviser Flynn to be sentenced for lying to FBI
- Pittsburgh to propose tighter gun laws after synagogue attack
- Migrant family who fled tear gas at U.S. border seeks asylum
- U.S. border agents will not speak to lawmakers about girl's death
- Oil drops on oversupply, equities sell-off
- Trump pressures Fed before meeting, warns against 'another mistake'
- Wall Street opens higher on tech boost; Fed in focus
- U.S. housing starts rise; single-family segment remains weak
- Special Report: Myanmar's moves could mean the Rohingya never go home
- Twitter tumbles on concerns about hacking activity
- China's Xi pledges 'unswerving' reforms, but on own terms
- Growth fears grip world markets ahead of Fed meeting
- From Jakarta to Buenos Aires, the world feels Fed's sting
- Factbox: Mueller and other probes posing risk for Trump
- British government steps up 'no-deal' Brexit preparations
- Renault-Nissan leaders to meet amid alliance crisis
- Violence against journalists hits unprecedented levels: RSF
- Russia used social media for widespread meddling in U.S. politics: reports
- Kremlin rejects new U.S. reports alleging Russian election meddling
- Facing opposition, UK's May will bring Brexit deal back to parliament
It’s great to work with Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters is really a remarkable company that provides a lot of value to Cisco every day.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use.
Latest press releases
Meet our expert
Director, Technology & Innovation Platform, Legal Executive InstituteView David's bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.