Learn about our products
- Latest News
- Amazon's use of merchant data under EU microscope
- Wall Street opens higher as investors shrug off trade war
- Danske Bank boss quits over $234 billion money laundering scandal
- Vietnam jails two Vietnamese-Americans for 14 years for attempting to overthrow the state
- Former Kavanaugh classmate denies knowledge of sexual assault: CNN
- Trump to visit North Carolina as waterways rise after Florence
- U.S. housing starts rise on jump in multi-family construction
- China says won't weaken currency to boost exports, as U.S. tariffs mount
- North Korea's Kim agrees to inspections in bid to salvage nuclear talks
- EU says McDonald's, Luxembourg tax deal not illegal
- Luxembourg welcomes EU ruling on McDonald's taxes
- Greenland and the hunt for better climate science
- AutoNation's Mike Jackson to step down as CEO next year
- World stocks bat aside trade war fears, rally for second day
- Ex-Malaysian PM Najib to face further charges in 1MDB case
- Bayer's Monsanto asks U.S. court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- Factbox: Bayer's Monsanto faces broad U.S. glyphosate litigation
- Some gun-toting Texans embrace Democrat's call for tougher firearm laws
- Global tech firms gear up to fight India's planned data law
- Aging Japan: Military recruiters struggle as applicant pool dries up
Winning and losing is determined by how well an automotive company can balance the exceedingly complex demands of global trade, regulatory compliance, technological disruption, and growing cost pressures.
Renewables can be a valuable part of an energy portfolio. Our renewable experience has been good for customers, providing cost-effective energy while reducing regulatory risk.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use. We are a very lean organization, so having some extra horsepower in the tools we use is extremely important.
Latest press releases
Thomson Reuters Corporate
Thomson Reuters announces conditional cash tender offer for approximately US$650 million of debt securities | Thomson Reuters
Meet our expert
Director, Technology & Innovation Platform, Legal Executive InstituteView David's bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.