Learn about our products
- Latest News
- Fiat Chrysler loses another executive after Marchionne illness
- Israel launches U.S.-backed missile shield on Syria frontier, Russia sends envoys
- Gunman kills two, injures 12 on Toronto street, police say
- Trump tells Iran 'never, ever threaten' U.S. or suffer consequences
- Tesla shares drop on report that it asked suppliers for refunds
- Trump's ex-aide Manafort due in court over bid to delay trial
- Philippines' Duterte to keep up 'relentless and chilling' drugs war
- Bond yields rise worldwide on BoJ easing talk, stocks slip
- Fiat Chrysler's head of Europe business steps down: source
- Gunman dead after shooting 14, killing one, in Toronto: Canadian police
- Mortgage, Groupon and card debt: how the bottom half bolsters U.S. economy
- Threats of war never help, Germany says after Trump's Iran tweet
- Exclusive: Alleged Russian agent Butina met with U.S. Treasury, Fed officials
- Mondelez voluntarily recalls some U.S. Ritz cracker products
- China says it won't devalue currency to bolster exports
- Iran will resist Trump's 'psychological warfare;: senior Guards commander to ISNA
- Iran says Pompeo's remarks interference in state matters: Tasnim
- Deadly Missouri duck boat to be raised, most survivors leave hospital
- Mexican leftist appeals to 'anti-establishment' Trump, seeks NAFTA deal
- Syrian 'White Helmets' flee to Jordan with Israeli, Western help
Winning and losing is determined by how well an automotive company can balance the exceedingly complex demands of global trade, regulatory compliance, technological disruption, and growing cost pressures.
Renewables can be a valuable part of an energy portfolio. Our renewable experience has been good for customers, providing cost-effective energy while reducing regulatory risk.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use. We are a very lean organization, so having some extra horsepower in the tools we use is extremely important.
Latest press releases
Financial firms accelerate their move to the cloud, with spend on cloud to increase from 30% of IT budgets in 2017 to 47% by 2019 | Thomson Reuters
Meet our expert
Director, Technology & Innovation Platform, Legal Executive InstituteView David's bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.