Learn about our products
- Latest News
- Philippines' Duterte to keep up 'relentless and chilling' drugs war
- Toronto police seek motive after gunman kills two, injures 13
- Israel launches U.S.-backed missile shield on Syria frontier, Russia sends envoys
- Israel rejects Russian offer to keep Iranian forces 100 km from Golan: official
- U.S. home sales sag as prices race to record high
- Trump tells Iran 'never, ever threaten' U.S. or suffer consequences
- Storied tabloid N.Y. Daily News slashes half its news staff
- Fiat Chrysler loses another executive after Marchionne illness
- Toronto's safe-city tag in question after spike in gun crimes
- U.S. judge agrees five Manafort trial witnesses may testify with immunity
- U.S. judge allows five Manafort trial witnesses to testify in exchange for immunity
- Tesla shares drop on report that it asked suppliers for refunds
- Former Trump aide Bannon sets up group to undermine EU
- Coast Guard salvages Missouri boat after deadly sinking
- Mortgage, Groupon and card debt: how the bottom half bolsters U.S. economy
- Bond yields rise worldwide on BoJ easing talk, stocks slip
- Exclusive: Alleged Russian agent Butina met with U.S. Treasury, Fed officials
- Reuters reporter says Myanmar police planted 'secret' papers
- Papa John's shares fall as board adopts 'poison pill'
- Fiat Chrysler's head of Europe business steps down: source
Winning and losing is determined by how well an automotive company can balance the exceedingly complex demands of global trade, regulatory compliance, technological disruption, and growing cost pressures.
Renewables can be a valuable part of an energy portfolio. Our renewable experience has been good for customers, providing cost-effective energy while reducing regulatory risk.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use. We are a very lean organization, so having some extra horsepower in the tools we use is extremely important.
Latest press releases
Financial firms accelerate their move to the cloud, with spend on cloud to increase from 30% of IT budgets in 2017 to 47% by 2019 | Thomson Reuters
Meet our expert
Director, Technology & Innovation Platform, Legal Executive InstituteView David's bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.