Learn about our products
- Latest News
- Merkel coalition slides into 'permanent crisis mode' with spy row
- U.S. ready to restart talks with North Korea immediately: Pompeo
- Trump pledges strong federal support for hurricane-stricken Carolinas
- Canada's Trudeau urges some U.S. flexibility in NAFTA talks
- U.S. seeking to negotiate a treaty with Iran
- Trump defends his Supreme Court nominee, wants accuser to testify
- Grassley sets Friday deadline for Trump top court pick Kavanaugh's accuser
- Nike's Kaepernick ad spurs spike in sold out items
- For asylum-seekers on Greece's Lesbos, life 'is so bad here'
- Banks lift S&P, Dow; Nasdaq weighed by Microsoft
- Some gun-toting Texans embrace Democrat's call for tougher firearm laws
- Global stocks rally for a second day, setting aside trade fears
- Exclusive: Russian oil firm seeks dollar alternative amid U.S. sanctions threat - traders
- Amazon's use of merchant data under EU microscope
- U.S. housing starts rise on jump in multi-family construction
- EU says McDonald's, Luxembourg tax deal not illegal
- Danske Bank CEO quits over $234 billion money laundering scandal
- Bayer's Monsanto asks U.S. court to toss $289 million glyphosate verdict
- Factbox: Bayer's Monsanto faces broad U.S. glyphosate litigation
- German SPD leader urges members to continue in coalition government
Winning and losing is determined by how well an automotive company can balance the exceedingly complex demands of global trade, regulatory compliance, technological disruption, and growing cost pressures.
Renewables can be a valuable part of an energy portfolio. Our renewable experience has been good for customers, providing cost-effective energy while reducing regulatory risk.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use. We are a very lean organization, so having some extra horsepower in the tools we use is extremely important.
Latest press releases
Thomson Reuters Corporate
Thomson Reuters announces conditional cash tender offer for approximately US$650 million of debt securities | Thomson Reuters
Meet our expert
Director, Technology & Innovation Platform, Legal Executive InstituteView David's bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.