Learn about our products
- Latest News
- Brexit progress elusive as sides ask each other for help
- Ireland's Brexit backstop, and why it matters
- Slovenia PM: chance of autumn Brexit deal if Britain backs it
- Highlights: EU leaders' comments ahead of summit in Austria
- May, at summit, urges EU to 'evolve' Brexit position
- Germany's Merkel hopes for respectful Brexit, close ties
- EU's Juncker says Brexit deal still 'far away'
- Irish PM says no progress in Brexit talks on border issue
- Britain's Brexit proposals imperfect but credible, Raab says
- Dow, S&P 500 gain; financial stocks a boost
- U.S. ready to restart talks with North Korea, seeks denuclearization by 2021
- Trudeau urges some U.S. flexibility in NAFTA, talks seen slow
- Opposition to Kavanaugh grows, support at historic low: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Merkel coalition slides into 'permanent crisis mode' with spy row
- Trump defends Supreme Court nominee, accuser faces deadline
- Stocks rally for a second day, setting aside trade fears
- Trump pledges strong federal support for hurricane-stricken Carolinas
- U.S. seeking to negotiate a treaty with Iran
- Grassley sets Friday deadline for Trump top court pick Kavanaugh's accuser
- Nike's Kaepernick ad spurs spike in sold out items
Winning and losing is determined by how well an automotive company can balance the exceedingly complex demands of global trade, regulatory compliance, technological disruption, and growing cost pressures.
Renewables can be a valuable part of an energy portfolio. Our renewable experience has been good for customers, providing cost-effective energy while reducing regulatory risk.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use. We are a very lean organization, so having some extra horsepower in the tools we use is extremely important.
Latest press releases
Thomson Reuters Corporate
Thomson Reuters announces conditional cash tender offer for approximately US$650 million of debt securities | Thomson Reuters
Meet our expert
Director, Technology & Innovation Platform, Legal Executive InstituteView David's bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.