Learn about our products
- Latest News
- Jury in Manafort case appears closer to verdict, queries judge
- American Airlines cuts second U.S.-China flight; cites fuel, competition
- Senator Collins: Trump's court pick says Roe v. Wade settled law
- EPA unveils weaker alternative to Obama power plant rule
- FDA extends EpiPen expiry date to combat shortage
- U.S. imposes fresh sanctions for Russian cyber-related activity
- Senate vote on Russia sanctions unlikely in September: McConnell
- S&P hits record high, equals longest-ever bull run
- U.S. buyback announcements slow, but on track for $1 trillion: TrimTabs
- The bull that won't die: S&P 500 back at a record after months on ice
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen reaches plea deal with prosecutors: reports
- Russian hackers targeted U.S. Senate, think tanks: Microsoft
- Uber hires CFO after lengthy search, paving way for IPO
- Instant View: S&P 500 trades above January high, sets record
- Israel bans Juul e-cigarettes over nicotine concentration
- Russian firms, vessels hit with U.S. sanctions over North Korea oil transfers
- Taiwan says China 'out of control' as it loses El Salvador to Beijing
- S&P 500 sets record high, dollar slips after Trump attacks Fed
- Morgan Stanley halts research coverage of Tesla, shares rise
- U.S. officials threaten Russia with 'much more economic pain'
Winning and losing is determined by how well an automotive company can balance the exceedingly complex demands of global trade, regulatory compliance, technological disruption, and growing cost pressures.
Renewables can be a valuable part of an energy portfolio. Our renewable experience has been good for customers, providing cost-effective energy while reducing regulatory risk.
Practical Law Connect has helped me and my legal team perform at a higher level by offering resources specifically tailored to in-house counsel on a platform that is easy to use. We are a very lean organization, so having some extra horsepower in the tools we use is extremely important.
Latest press releases
Thomson Reuters joins forces with the Singapore FinTech Association to fight financial crime | Thomson Reuters
Wealth managers seek AI tools to make sense of vast amounts of new and alternative data according to new report by Thomson Reuters and Celent | Thomson Reuters
Meet our expert
Director, Technology & Innovation Platform, Legal Executive InstituteView David's bio
We want our products to provide you optimum efficiency. Find technical support, product updates, training sessions, and more.
For any questions regarding our solutions and services, our customer service representatives are here to help.
Already a customer? Log in to access your account and recent work.