Inside Thomson Reuters
Who are Thomson Reuters customers?
Learn about the customers that Thomson Reuters serves across our different business units
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
Legal is a leading provider of critical online and print information, know-how, decision tools, software
- Law firm and corporate legal professionals
- Legal professionals in government agencies/departments
- Law students
- Law librarians
- Judges, lawyers, court
law firm staff and
- The general public
- Fraud prevention and investigative professionals in government, law enforcement, law firms and businesses
97% of Am Law 100 firms use our online legal information products including Westlaw, Practical Law and Practical Law Connect.
Tax & Accounting Customers
Tax & Accounting is a leading global provider of integrated tax compliance and accounting information, software and services for professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government.
- Tax departments of multinational and domestic corporations, accounting firms, financial institutions and tax authorities
- Accounting firms, corporate tax, finance and accounting departments, international trade professionals, law firms and governments
- Government offices (treasurers, tax collectors, auditors, clerks, assessors, land managers)
- Accounting firms, corporate tax, finance and accounting departments, law firms and governments
97 of the top 100 U.S. law firms, 99 of the Fortune 100, and 100 of the top 100 U.S. CPA firms use Checkpoint.
Founded over 165 years ago and powered by nearly 2,500 journalists around the world, our news has a reputation for speed, impartiality
- Broadcasters, print publishers, online/digital distributors/government/partners
- Financial, legal and tax & accounting professionals
- Global professionals consuming news
- Brands, advertising agencies
One billion people worldwide read or see Reuters news every day.
Careers blog subscription
Sign up to receive new posts by email