Thomson Reuters in South Africa is known for its Financial & Risk and Global Growth Organization businesses. We have 2 offices in South Africa, with our largest office in Cape Town. Africa is rising – come and help make it happen!
Empowering Africa’s Success
Thomson Reuters is committed to empowering Africa, from Africa. Having been on the continent for over 100 years, we empower Africa’s success by:
1. Illuminating African markets for local and foreign investor’s.
2.Providing critical, timely information to banks, governments and corporate that allows them to act with confidence in a complex environment.
3. Helping create and develop the financial, legal, regulatory and other professional frameworks for economic growth.
4. Delivering governance, risk and compliance solutions to help businesses and professionals navigate in high growth, high risk markets.
We create solutions for knowledge economies, and we are trusted by our customers for the decisions that matter most.
We are a team of highly motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals taking on the African market. On a quarterly basis we recognize the outstanding teams through our APPRECIATE recognition program. Knowledge empowers. It is the single most important ingredient to nurture and to grow.
Join Thomson Reuters and help us to empower Africa’s success!
Our South Africa offices at a glance:
- Number of Offices: 2
- Largest Office Location: Cape Town
- Main Business Unit: Financial & Risk
- Number of Employees: About 400