- Thomson Reuters Privacy Information (CCPA)
As a provider of trusted answers, Thomson Reuters has long been committed to honoring privacy and keeping personal data safe. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), which took effect in January 1, 2020 is consistent with these values.
To learn more about our collection and use of personal information, please visit our Privacy Statement.
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties under the CCPA. You may submit your request to opt out through our Data Subject Rights Portal or at 1-866-633-7656.
As of January 1, 2020, these products may “sell” personal information under CCPA:
- Public Records Products (such as PeopleMap, Public Records on Westlaw, and CLEAR). See our supplemental Public Records Privacy Statement.
- Some Legal Professional Authority and Authorities powered products.
- FindLaw (including associated properties, like Abogado, SuperLawyers, LawInfo).
- Reuters Consumer (with respect to Interest-Based Advertising). See our Cookie & IBA Policy.