November 6, 2015
Thomson Reuters Recognizes Customer Superstar Award Winners at SYNERGY 2015
DEXTER, Mich. – Thomson Reuters announced the winners of its second annual Customer Superstar Awards. The awards were presented on Thursday during SYNERGY 2015, the company’s 35th annual users’ conference for tax and accounting professionals, in Orlando, Florida.
The Customer Superstar Awards were created to honor outstanding practitioners and firms in the accounting profession. Winners were selected by a panel of Thomson Reuters judges.
The winners are:
- The Taxologist Award, recognizing the firm that has mastered the use of cloud technology to create maximum tax workflow effectiveness: Baldwin CPAs, PLLC.
- The Ideas Community Award, recognizing the individual whose collective Ideas Community suggestions received the highest number of votes from practitioner community members over the past 12 months: Ryan McCowan, Greene McCowan & Co., PLLC.
- The Innovation Award, recognizing the firm that did the most in the last year to innovate, invigorate, and grow their business: Kmetz, Nuttall, Elwell, Graham, PLLC.
- The Rookie of the Year Award, recognizing the new (within the last year) Thomson Reuters client that had the most successful implementation of products and is also being represented at SYNERGY for the first time: Niedoba, Beppel, & Co. LLC.
- The myPay Solutions Partner Award, recognizing the firm that did the most to grow their business through a partnership with myPay Solutions: Watts & Hershberger, PC.
“The SYNERGY Users’ Conference has always been a time for customers and Thomson Reuters staff to come together and celebrate our unique partnership,” said Jon Baron, managing director of the Professional segment with the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. “We are proud to honor these firms with our annual Customer Superstar Awards. The winners represent some of the most innovative and progressive firms in the profession today.”
To learn more about our Customer Superstar Awards and SYNERGY 2015, visit cs.thomsonreuters.com/SYNERGY/awards.aspx.
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. For more information, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.