October 28, 2015
Thomson Reuters to Host the Lipper Alpha Forum & Fund Awards Canada 2015
TORONTO – Thomson Reuters will host the Lipper Alpha Forum & Fund Awards Wednesday, November 4th at the Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto, Canada.
The day’s events will begin with the Lipper Alpha Forum: Trends in Investment Management. The interactive meeting will bring together Lipper Award winning fund executives, wealth managers, advisors, leaders and providers shaping the Canadian investment management industry to discuss the rise of ETFs in wealth management and trends and innovations in fund management products and strategies.
- Robert Jenkins, Global Head of Research, Lipper
- Ranjit Tinaikar, Managing Director, Advisory and Investment Management Team, Thomson Reuters
- Steve Bonnyman, MBA, CFA, Portfolio Manager, AGF Investments
- Jon Case, Portfolio Manager, Sentry Investments
- Stuart Graham, Head, PIMCO Canada
- Sandy McIntyre, Vice-Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, Sentry Investments
- Amelia Nedovich, Head, Business Development, ETFs & Structured Products, Toronto Stock Exchange
- Jacqueline O ‘Flanagan, Head of Canada & Regional Director, FTSE
- Randall O’Leary, Head, Channel Management, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Yves Rebetez, CFA, Managing Director, Editor, ETFInsight
- Mark Serdan, CFA, CA, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, Canadian Equities, BMO Asset Management
- Paul Taylor, CFA, MBA, Senior Vice President, Chief Investment Officer Asset Allocation, BMO Asset Management
- Atul Tiwari, Managing Director, Vanguard Investments Canada Inc. And the Chair of the Canadian ETF Association (CETFA)
The Lipper Fund Awards Canada will follow the Forum and will recognize funds and fund management firms for their consistently strong risk-adjusted three-, five-, and ten-year performance, relative to their peers, based on Lipper’s proprietary performance-based methodology. Six Group Awards, including the coveted Overall Award, will be given to firms with superior performance across asset classes. All winners will be announced at the awards ceremony and dinner.
“The Forum and Awards will provide a unique opportunity for fund managers, fund distribution professions, and wealth managers to network with clients and peers, discuss ideas with industry experts, and celebrate the achievements of the Lipper Fund Award winners,” said Robert Jenkins, global head of research, Lipper.
Please visit the awards website for additional information: www.lipperalphaforum.com/canada
Follow the discussion on Twitter at #LipperAlphaForum and #LipperAwards.
Thomson Reuters Lipper is a global leader in supplying mutual fund information, analytical tools, and commentary. Lipper’s benchmarking and classifications are widely recognized as the industry standard by asset managers, fund companies and financial intermediaries.
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. For more information, go to http://thomsonreuters.com.