July 27, 2016
Thomson Reuters Wins Six Golden Bridge Awards
DEXTER, Michigan – Thomson Reuters, a global leader in tax, audit and accounting solutions, has earned six Golden Bridge Awards® for outstanding performance in a variety of categories.
Thomson Reuters received the following awards:
- Onvio Cloud Platform for Tax & Accountants (winner of the award for Information Technology and Security Innovations - Best Product or Service of the Year / Business Process Management – Innovations)
- Jean Rakich (winner of the award for Best Product or Program Professional (Woman) of the Year, Accounting, Banking, and Financial Services Industry)
- Thomson Reuters Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Integrated Product Launch Campaign (winner of the award for Public Relations Achievement of the Year - Accounting, Banking, and Financial Services, Business-to-Business Campaign)
- Terri Merte, Matt Jagst, Dana Greenstein, Cindy Wood, Sean Turner, Christina Wiseman, Wendy Hains, Vincent Piscopo and Christine Pompa (winners of the award for Marketing Team of the Year, Accounting, Banking, and Financial Services Industry)
- Onvio Rollout Campaign (winner of the award for Public Relations / Product Brand Development Campaign)
- Thomson Reuters Tax Talk Video Series: Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) (winner of the award for Video of the Year - Thought Leadership)
“It is very gratifying to receive accolades for the quality of our products and the expertise of our teams,” said Jon Baron, managing director, Professional segment, Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting. “Our Thomson Reuters Onvio product has been designed to provide a cutting-edge cloud-based experience for accountants, and the work we’re doing to support the BEPS Action Plan has been dynamic and timely. I also am very happy to applaud our colleagues on their individual and team awards, as testaments to how hard they work to serve our customers and promote our industry-leading solutions.”
Winners will be honored in San Francisco on Monday, September 12, 2016 during the annual SVUS Red Carpet Awards Ceremony Dinner.
To view the full list of winners, visit http://www.goldenbridgeawards.com/world/.
About the Golden Bridge Awards
Golden Bridge Awards are an annual industry and peers recognition program honoring best companies in every major industry from large to small and new start-ups in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin-America, Best New Products and Services, Best Innovations, Management and Teams, Women in Business and the Professions, Case Studies, Customer Satisfaction, and PR and Marketing Campaigns from all over the world. Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at www.goldenbridgeawards.com.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.
Vice President, Business Communications
Tel: +1 972 250 8426