March 15, 2016
Thomson Reuters to Host the 2016 U.S. Lipper Alpha Forum & Fund Awards in NYC
NEW YORK - Thomson Reuters will host the U.S. Lipper Alpha Forum & Fund Awards Tuesday, March 22nd at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City.
The interactive meeting will bring together Lipper Award-winning fund executives, wealth managers, and advisors to discuss market trends, critical investment issues and new opportunities that affect the industry today.
Topics covered at this year’s forum will include active versus passive investing, how global issues will shape the markets going forward, and predictions on the industry going forward.
- Robert Jenkins, global head of Research, Lipper
- Ranjit Tinaikar, managing director, Advisory and Investment Management, Thomson Reuters
- Jeff Goldfarb, US editor, Reuters Breakingviews
- Duncan Balsbaugh, Senior Market Strategist, IFR Markets
- Lisa Black, Senior Managing Director, CIO, and Head of Global Public Markets, TIAA-CREF
- Jeff Benjamin, Senior Columnist, Investment News
- Mark Carver, Vice President, AQR Capital Management
- Tim Gaumer, global director of Fundamental Research, Thomson Reuters
- Brian Jacobsen, Chief Portfolio Strategist, Wells Fargo
- Francis Kinniry, Principal, Vanguard’s Investment Strategy Group
- B. Scott Minerd, Chairman and Global Chief Investment Officer, Guggenheim Investments
- Candice Tse, Senior Market Strategist, GSAM
- Lauren Young, money editor, Reuters News
“The Forum will provide a unique opportunity for fund managers, fund distribution professionals, and wealth managers to discuss relevant industry issues as well as set the ongoing conversation in the wealth management space,” said Robert Jenkins, global head of research, Lipper.
The Lipper Fund Awards will follow the Forum and will recognize funds and fund management firms for their consistently strong risk-adjusted three-, five-, and ten-year performance, relative to their peers, based on Lipper’s proprietary performance-based methodology. Six Group Awards, including the coveted Overall Award, will be given to firms with superior performance across asset classes. All winners will be announced at the awards ceremony and dinner.
Please visit the awards website for additional information: www.lipperalphaforum.com
Follow the discussion on Twitter at #LipperAlphaForum and #LipperAwards.
Thomson Reuters Lipper is a global leader in supplying mutual fund information, analytical tools, and commentary. Lipper’s benchmarking and classifications are widely recognized as the industry standard by asset managers, fund companies and financial intermediaries.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.
Senior Public Relations Director, Financial & Risk
Office +1 646 223 5147
Mobile +1 917 805 1089
Public Relations, Financial & Risk
Office +1 646 223 5532
Mobile +1 347 913 2599