May 02, 2016
Thomson Reuters Wins Eight Stevie Awards at the 2016 American Business Awards
NEW YORK –Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of trusted answers for businesses and professionals, has earned eight American Business Awards, also known as the Stevie Awards.
Thomson Reuters received the following awards:
Gold Stevie Awards:
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Credits and Incentives Pinpointer – Statutory and Discretionary in the category of New Product or Service of the Year - Content - Business Information Solution.
- Thomson Reuters Onvio Cloud Platform in the category of Financial Services.
- Thomson Reuters Financial & Risk, New York, NY: The End-to-end Customer Services Journey of Thomson Reuters (Financial & Risk) in the category of Customer Service Department of the Year - All Other Industries.
- Thomson Reuters Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Product Launch Campaign won a Silver Stevie Award in the category of Communications or PR Campaign/Program of the Year - New Product Launch.
- Thomson Reuters BEPS Global Currents in the category of New Product or Service of the Year - Content - Business Information Solution.
Bronze Stevie Awards:
- Marketing Campaign for New Thomson Reuters Onvio Cloud Platform in the category of Marketing Campaign of the Year - Financial Products & Services.
- Brian Peccarelli, President, Tax & Accounting Business in the category of Executive of the Year - All Other Industries.
- Paul Thies, Vice President, Business Communications, in the category of Communications Professional of the Year.
“It is humbling and gratifying to receive so many honors from the American Business Awards,” said Brian Peccarelli, President of the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. “It is an affirmation that our teams are doing excellent work in serving the professional clients who rely on Thomson Reuters for insights and world-class products, and we of course appreciate the recognition from industry watchers.”
The Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the American Business Awards, the International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, and the new Stevie Awards for Great Employers. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide.
Stevie winners will be celebrated and presented with their awards during the 14th Annual American Business Awards banquet on Monday, June 20, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
For a complete list of the Stevie Award winners, visit www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.
Public Relations Manager
Tax & Accounting
Tel: +1 201 536 4397