November 4, 2016
Thomson Reuters Announces 2016 Winners of the Customer Superstar Awards
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Thomson Reuters, a global leader in tax, audit and accounting solutions, announced the winners of the Customer Superstar Awards at its 36th annual SYNERGY Users’ Conference for tax and accounting professionals.
Each year at the Thomson Reuters SYNERGY Users’ Conference, a panel of judges bestows the awards on practitioners and firms who demonstrate outstanding dedication and service in the tax and accounting profession.
This year, the largest number of attendees in SYNERGY history were present as the 2016 Customer Superstar award winners were announced:
- The Taxologist Award, recognizing the firm that has mastered the use of cloud technology to create maximum tax workflow effectiveness: Hartmann, Blackmon & Kilgore, P.C.
- The Ideas Community Award, recognizing the individual whose collective Ideas Community suggestions received the highest number of votes from practitioner community members over the past 12 months: Mandy Osborne, Staff Accountant, from Kramer & Associates, LLC.
- The Innovation Award, recognizing the firm that did the most in the last year to innovate, invigorate and grow its business: Foltz & Associates.
- The Rookie of the Year Award, recognizing the new (within the last year) Thomson Reuters customer that had the most successful implementation of solutions and is a first-time SYNERGY attendee: Barrett Cooper Accounting, P.C.
- The myPay Solutions Partner Award, recognizing the firm that did the most to grow its business through a partnership with myPay Solutions: Hebert, Carbo & Crutchfield, CPAs.
“The Customer Superstar Award winners represent some of the most-forward thinking firms in our profession, and recognizing them with this honor is an annual high point of SYNERGY,” said Jon Baron, managing director of the Professional segment of Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting business. “The relationship that Thomson Reuters enjoys with its customers is based on a mutual desire to excel in our field, and our SYNERGY Users’ Conference allows us to honor that partnership in a special way.”
For more information about Thomson Reuters Customer Superstar Awards and the SYNERGY 2016 Users’ Conference, visit https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/synergy/accounting-firms/.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.
Vice President, Business Communications
Tel: +1 972 250 8426