May 2, 2017
Thomson Reuters wins seven Stevie Awards at the 2017 American Business Awards
NEW YORK – Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of trusted answers for businesses and professionals, has earned seven American Business Awards, also known as the Stevie Awards.
Thomson Reuters received the following awards:
Gold Stevie Awards:
- Answer Path from Thomson Reuters Checkpoint in the category of New Product or Service of the Year - Content - Search Technology Solution.
- Social Media Solutions from Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Marketing for Firms in the category of New Product or Service of the Year - Content - Content Marketing Solution.
Silver Stevie Awards:
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint State Clear Comply in the category of New Product or Service of the Year - Content - Business Information Solution.
- Steve Mendelsohn, Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters, in the category of Executive of the Year - Business & Professional Services.
Bronze Stevie Awards:
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Engage in the category of Business-to-Business Products.
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint Engage in the category of New Product or Service of the Year - Content - Solution for Integrating Content into the Workflow.
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint State Clear Comply in the category of Business-to-Business Products.
“At Thomson Reuters, we are proud to offer our customers the most innovative information, workflow, and technology solutions in tax and accounting, delivering answers when and where they are most relevant and valuable,” said Salim Sunderji, Managing Director, Checkpoint, with the Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting business. “These awards are a reflection of our commitment to providing world-class products and insights to our customers.”
The Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the American Business Awards, the International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, and the new Stevie Awards for Great Employers. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide.
Stevie winners will be celebrated and presented with their awards during the 15th Annual American Business Awards banquet on Tuesday, June 20, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
For a complete list of the Stevie Award winners, visit www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Thomson Reuters Checkpoint tackles market disruption through integrated research, editorial insight, productivity tools, online learning, content marketing solutions and news updates along with intelligent links to related content and software. It is relied on by hundreds of thousands of tax and accounting professionals, and counts among its customers 97 of the Top 100 U.S. law firms, 99 of the Fortune 100 companies, and all of the top 100 U.S. CPA firms.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.
Public Relations Manager
Tax & Accounting
Tel: +1 201 536 4397