November 09, 2017
Thomson Reuters Announces 2017 Customer Superstar Award Winners
NASHVILLE, Tenn., – Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of trusted answers for businesses and professionals, announced the winners of the Customer Superstar Awards on Thursday at its 37th annual SYNERGY Users’ Conference for tax and accounting professionals in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Customer Superstar Awards were created to honor practitioners and firms who demonstrate outstanding dedication and service in the tax and accounting profession. Winners were selected by a panel of Thomson Reuters judges.
The winners are:
- The Taxologist Award, recognizing the firm that has mastered the use of cloud technology to optimize tax workflow effectiveness: Friedman & Huey Associates LLP.
- The Ideas Communities Award, recognizing the individual whose collective Ideas Community suggestion entries received the highest number of votes from practitioner community members over the past 12 months: Dayna Roane, Perry & Roane, PC.
- The Innovation Award, recognizing the firm that did the most in the last year to innovate, invigorate, and grow their business: Papin CPA, PLLC.
- The Rookie of the Year Award, recognizing the new (within the last year) Thomson Reuters client that had the most successful implementation of products and is also attending SYNERGY for the first time: Warren Sasser & Associates.
- The myPay Solutions Partner Award, recognizing the firm that did the most to grow their business through a partnership with myPay Solutions: Robert & Jolie Palmer, Robert Palmer and Associates, LLC.
- The Excellence in Tax & Accounting Research Workflow Award, recognizing the firm who mastered their tax, accounting or audit research and workflows to produce new levels of firm efficiency and client benefits: Knoble Ingle CPAs.
“The SYNERGY Users’ Conference has always been a time for customers and Thomson Reuters staff to come together and celebrate our unique partnership,” said Jon Baron, managing director of the Professional segment with the Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting business. “We are proud to honor these firms with our annual Customer Superstar Awards. The winners represent some of the most innovative and progressive firms in the profession today.”
To learn more about our Customer Superstar Awards and SYNERGY 2017, visit tax.thomsonreuters.com/synergy/accounting-firms.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.
Public Relations Manager
Tax & Accounting
+1 201 536 4397