November 8, 2018
Thomson Reuters Announces 2018 Customer Superstar Award Winners
ORLANDO, Fla. – November 8, 2018 – Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of trusted answers for businesses and professionals, announced the winners of the Customer Superstar Awards on Thursday at its 38th annual SYNERGY Users’ Conference for tax and accounting professionals in Orlando, Fla.
The Customer Superstar Awards were created to honor practitioners and firms who demonstrate outstanding dedication and service in the tax and accounting profession. Winners were selected by a panel of Thomson Reuters judges.
The winners are:
- The Taxologist Award, recognizing the firm that has mastered the use of cloud technology to optimize tax workflow effectiveness: Hertzbach & Company, P.A.
- The Ideas Communities Award, recognizing the individual whose collective Ideas Community suggestion entries received the highest number of votes from practitioner community members over the past 12 months: Brandon Dunigan, Boyum Barenscheer.
- The Innovation Award, recognizing the firm that did the most in the last year to innovate, invigorate, and grow their business: Bobby Medlin CPA Group, LLC.
- The Rookie of the Year Award, recognizing the new (within the last year) Thomson Reuters client that had the most successful implementation of products and is also attending SYNERGY for the first time: Denise Rohrer & Associates.
- The myPay Solutions Partner Award, recognizing the firm that did the most to grow their business through a partnership with myPay Solutions: Payne, Nickles & Company.
- The Excellence in Tax & Accounting Research Workflow Award, recognizing the firm who mastered their tax, accounting or audit research and workflows to produce new levels of firm efficiency and client benefits: Scott Nuttall & Associates, CPA's.
- Community Peer Support Award, recognizing a member of the Thomson Reuters online customer Community for diligent and generous help toward their peer tax practitioners via the Community platform: Kathleen Sheahan, Professional Management of Milwaukee, Inc.
“Today’s accounting, audit and tax practitioners are faced with a drastic level of change and disruption,” said Charlotte Rushton, president of the Tax Professionals business at Thomson Reuters. “We’re thrilled to recognize the winners of the Customer Superstar Awards, all of whom exemplify the innovation, technical proficiency and forward thinking required to build thriving businesses.”
To learn more about our Customer Superstar Awards and SYNERGY 2018, visit tax.thomsonreuters.com/synergy/accounting-firms.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. For more information on Thomson Reuters, visit tr.com and for the latest world news, reuters.com.
Sr. Director, Communications
+1 972 250 8556