January 30, 2020
Thomson Reuters Announces Next Round of Customer-Driven Enhancements to HighQ
MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, January 30, 2020 – Thomson Reuters will provide customers with a detailed overview of new enhancements to HighQ’s intelligent work and client engagement solutions at Legalweek New York.
In this latest release, scheduled to be rolled out to customers in March 2020, HighQ 5.3 will continue to transform the user experience and build on the successful first iteration of solutions templating, introduced with HighQ 5.2 in November 2019.
HighQ 5.3 also introduces numerous enhancements that help clients manage projects, matters and transactions; create client portals and intranets; leverage desktop and mobile applications; and much more.
A few of the key customer-driven improvements in HighQ 5.3 include:
- Addition of workflow rules and HighQ AI engine configurations to solutions templates
- More workflow rules that enable users to manage files and folders automatically
- The ability to create custom site metadata to improve matter management
- The power to produce data visualizations from data aggregated across multiple iSheets, a spreadsheet-like database that allows users to share, collaborate on and track dynamic data.
“We are pleased to continue raising the bar with our advanced collaboration, workflow and project management technology,” said Stuart Barr, chief product and strategy officer of Product Management, Thomson Reuters. “Solutions templating was a very important advancement that enabled our customers to create repeatable solutions built within HighQ. We look forward to continually advancing those capabilities in addition to all the other important enhancements that drive increased efficiencies for our clients in law firms and corporate legal departments.”
HighQ briefing details:
- Where: Rendezvous Trianon Room, Hilton Midtown, New York City
- When: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020 from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service – Reuters. For more information on Thomson Reuters, visit tr.com and for the latest world news, reuters.com.