November 16, 2022
Thomson Reuters Announces Winners of the Ninth Annual Awards for Corporate Legal, Tax and Trade Professionals
WASHINGTON, D.C. – November 16, 2022 – Thomson Reuters announced the 2022 Awards for Corporate Professionals, a program that recognizes exceptional legal, tax and trade departments and professionals who have added significant value to their organizations by embracing technology to maximize effectiveness.
The winners of the Awards were announced at SYNERGY 2022 – the largest annual user conference hosted by Thomson Reuters, held November 13-16 in Washington, D.C.
“We are proud to honor the best and most impressive corporate legal, tax and trade professionals in the industry who have continuously driven innovation by leveraging technology to create value for their businesses,” said Brian Peccarelli, Chief Operating Officer for Customer Markets and President of Corporates at Thomson Reuters. “Amidst a multitude of challenges this past year, our customers have gone above and beyond to overcome adversity and achieve these accomplishments – we are thrilled to be able to recognize them for their work.”
The 2022 winners of the Awards for Corporate Professionals are:
- Top Legal Department (Golden Cheetah) – Grace Lu, San Manuel
- Legal Operations Innovator – Lyndsey Wurst, Securian Financial Group
- Global Trade Innovator – Thomas Behr, J.M. Huber Corporation
- Trailblazer Award – Jonathan Martin, Kellogg Brown & Root
- Corporate Tax or Trade Department and Key Individual Contributor Award – Nick Ball, Sunrun
- Global/Multinational Corporate Tax or Trade Department and Key Individual Contributor – Audrey Watzman, FTI Consulting
- Cutting Edge Innovator – Dante Colonna, Global Tax Management
- Certified Implementer Program of the Year – Chris Karalis, KPMG
- Partner of the Year – Mark Thorp, SAP
- Taxologist of the Year – Luis Perez, Dell
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service – Reuters. For more information on Thomson Reuters, visit tr.com and for the latest world news, reuters.com.