- Global listing of Thomson Reuters products and services.
- Automotive Solutions
- Automotive industry risk
Perspectives on the seismic shift occurring within the automobile industry
What is next for an industry entangled in changing geopolitical circumstances and faltering trade regimes?
Where should automotive manufacturers place their strategic bets in the face of huge disruption from maturation of the sharing economy, advent of connected cars, artificial intelligence, and automation in manufacturing and driving.
Download the report and learn:
- What is the scale of the threat posed by new transportation companies hell-bent on making car ownership a thing of the past?
- How should automakers mitigate the risks and capture the opportunities posed by the rise of autonomous vehicles?
- What are the consequences of the rise of populist leaders intent on renegotiating or scrapping trade agreements and regulatory policies governing the automotive industry?
- How can auto manufacturers capitalize on the huge opportunities offered the explosion in “car data”?