Welcome to the Help Center for your community. We’re here to help you get the best experience from the community with a tutorial and support contact information.
If you have any specific questions while navigating the community, please scroll down to view available resources. If you have any feedback or questions regarding community, please contact us.
If you are new to the Thomson Reuters Community and do not have access to a Community, please visit this page for more information.
For full instructions on logging into the appropriate Thomson Reuters Community, including creating a CIAM account/profile, please review the Thomson Reuters Community Login and CIAM Registration Instructions.
Once registered, sign into the Thomson Reuters community simply by clicking on the Profile icon (join or sign in) in the upper right-hand corner.
Once logged into the community, please make sure you’ve addressed the following:
1. Update your member profile
- Be sure to upload a picture to add a familiar face to the community
- Update the different information areas of your profile
- Share more about who you are, what drives you, and what you do in your biography and the about me area
- Share information about you and your organization in the about section
- Update location and phone details in the contact section
- Identify language, time zone, and product details in the preference section
- Be sure to add a link to your LinkedIn profile in the Links section
2. Subscribe to daily or weekly email digests
- If you want to get a daily or weekly email summary of all the activity, simply click on your profile photo in the upper right corner of your screen and select Settings > Email Digests
- Then select Daily or Weekly from the Frequency column
3. Manage your notifications
- Customize your notification settings to meet your needs and ensure you are getting the updates you want from the community, simply click on your profile photo in the upper right corner of your screen and select Settings > Notifications
4. Review getting started documentation
- Take a look at the getting started documentation to familiarize yourself with all the features and functionality the new Thomson Reuters Community has to offer
- Please use profile pictures that are appropriate for a professional network. Do not upload personal pictures that may be considered inappropriate or offensive.
- Please be professional and respectful when participating in discussions. No profanity will be tolerated. Inappropriate behavior will be reported. Repeated offenders may be blacklisted from the community.
- Please lend a helping hand when your peers have questions. This is the foundation of a prosperous and self-sustaining community.
- Ask for permission to share content authored by your peers and give credit where it belongs.
- Ask for permission to share your peers’ contact information externally. Do not share any private information or posts by others, without explicit permission.
- Give credit for content/ideas and avoid plagiarism. Refer to external content using link. Please avoid reproducing the content via pasting or entering directly into a post or comment.
- Type in standard case, not in all caps. All caps can be considered rude or impolite.
- Stay on the topic. Avoid posting irrelevant content in a discussion. This helps with keeping the community discussion focused and effective for searches.
- Avoid repetitively posting the same content. Such content is regarded as spam and may be removed from the community.
- The purpose of this community is to encourage networking and collaboration. Using the community for solicitation and promotion of external products or services is not allowed.
- Before starting a discussion, be sure to check to see if there is similar content available by using the Search or Start a Discussion function. This helps with keeping all the related content organized and easy-to-find.
- Post your questions and comments in the appropriate category. This helps you and your peers find answers and engage in discussions more efficiently.
- While Thomson Reuters will make all efforts to ensure a professional and pleasant experience in the community, all users are responsible for their own actions. If you are concerned about the actions or behavior of another community user, please report it to the Community Manager at or contact us here: email@example.com
If you have other questions or need additional help, please contact the community manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org or message in community. You can also contact your community manager within the community by using the “Contact Owners” button within the sidebar.
To review full community details, please review our Getting Started Guide.