- Resources directory
- Global sourcing and procurement at Thomson Reuters
- Supplier Announcements
- Ariba Light Account replaces Ariba Light Enablement
November 25, 2017
‘Ariba Light Account’ replaces ‘Ariba Light Enablement’
Here’s what you need to know...
Ariba Light Account is replacing Ariba Light Enablement which will be phased out by the end of December 2017. Ariba Light Account is no-fee based and will provide additional beneficial functionality for Thomson Reuters’ suppliers.
Here’s what you need to know
Upon receipt of your first Ariba Light Account Purchase Order you will be required to register for Ariba Light Account. Select “process order” on the Light Account PO to begin the registration process. Click here to access training and step by step instructions on How to Register.
• Light Account POs are dated from and including September 30, 2017.
• If you have not received a Light Account purchase order: Pease continue to upload invoices using the legacy “one time password” process. Upon receipt of an Ariba Light Account PO follow the steps above to register for Ariba Light Account.
• Suppliers in countries where we have not enabled e-invoicing, or where e-invoicing is not permitted by law: Please continue to send invoices to the mailing address or email address in the “remit to” section of the Purchase Order.