- Resources directory
- Global sourcing and procurement at Thomson Reuters
- Thomson Reuters Uses Ariba to Transact With Our Suppliers
- How to submit non-Ariba invoices
If your purchase order is dated before 30th September, 2017 and/or if your country is not listed here, you will be required to submit a non-Ariba invoice. To avoid delay to the payment of your invoice, please ensure you follow the instructions closely. If the non-Ariba invoice submission does not comply with the requirements listed below, our Accounts Payable team will return the invoice to the supplier for revision.
All invoice submissions for payment must be sent directly to Accounts Payable within seven (7) business days from the invoice date.
The preferred method for submitting an invoice is as a “soft copy” via email. This option is available based on the invoice requirement by country or region, or statutory and tax regulations. You may refer to the “Bill to” box in your purchase order for the relevant email address (for soft copy) and mailing address (for hard copy).
1. Ensure each invoice includes all of the following information:
• Contains the words “Tax Invoice” or “Invoice” or “Debit Note” or “Credit Note” in a prominent place
• Thomson Reuters Bill To Legal Entity name & Address in full
• Thomson Reuters tax registration number (where locally required)
• Supplier name and address in full (if the supplier is trading as DBA, then details of the 3rd-party supplier)
• Supplier’s tax registration number, if applicable
• Invoice number, date and amount
• Currency - invoice currency should align with Thomson Reuters purchase order currency
• Invoice must have a reference to a valid purchase order number
• Line item description of goods & services or type & extent of services rendered
• Withholding Tax amount or Tax amount payable (in supplier's National currency)
• Tax percentage as applicable
• Breakdown of Tax amount payable along with tax % (if applicable)
• Foreign currency rate if an alternative currency to the national currency of the supplier is used (this rate must be based on the local tax law)
• Company Stamp or Signature of dealer or his/her authorized representative (specific countries i.e. India, Lebanon, China, Taiwan etc.)
• Bank Account number & account holder name has to match the set up in Thomson Reuters system
2. Invoice MUST BE attention to TR contact in following format:
• “Attention: [Thomson Reuters contact name: first name, last name]”
• Your invoice MUST include the name and email address of your Thomson Reuters contact
3. Supporting Document(s) must be as follows:
• Attach the invoice in a PDF or TIFF format to an e-mail.
• Important! Each PDF/Tiff file should contain only one invoice.
4. Send the email with attachment(s) Payables Team for your country/ region:
• Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Brazil: email@example.com
• Europe / Middle East / Africa / United Kingdom: Scanning.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Latin America (excluding Brazil): email@example.com
• United States: Drc.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not submit original invoices to the Thomson Reuters employee who requested the goods or services. If you send a copy of the invoice to your contact at their request, please clearly indicate that it is a copy and the invoice has already been submitted to Thomson Reuters accounts payable via email ID. This will help prevent payment delays.
If you have questions
Any questions should be addressed to the Accounts Payable Help Desk here.
A ticket number will be assigned to your query which should be used for any future communication and updates relating to that issue. We will respond to your email within forty-eight (48) hours.
Working with usTransacting with Thomson Reuters
Working with usPurchase order (PO) standard terms & conditions
Getting started with AribaAriba training and resources
Getting started with AribaAriba supplier onboarding
Supplier FAQ & SupportHave a question?
Supplier SupportSupplier announcements