Manage the impacts of Brexit
- Latest News
- With eye on Brexit talks, May to deepen security ties with France
- Irish negotiator says 'challenging' to bring effect to Brexit border agreement
- British lawmakers back Brexit legislation, stiffer tests yet to come
- Facebook widens probe into alleged Russian meddling in Brexit
- House of Commons approves bill to sever EU ties
- Juncker says would like Britain to rejoin EU after Brexit
- Farage backs off second Brexit referendum talk as EU says UK still welcome
- Mixed New Year messages from Bank of England on next rates move
- Sterling pauses after rally as traders watch Brexit developments
- Britain, France to sign new immigration treaty during Macron visit
Brexit solutions for you
An interview with Brexit advocate Lord Digby Jones
The former Director General of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) and Minister for Trade & Investment sat down with with Thomson Reuters' Laurence Kiddle to discuss his staunch support for Brexit throughout the 2016 referendum, and his predictions on the current Brexit talks.
There are so many countries in the world now secretly saying, privately, we can do a trade deal in a morning…we can do it in outline in a morning and we do the details in quite short order….I am heartened by that. And the people who tell me that isn’t possible, have a vested interest in saying it’s not possible.
Autumn 2017 CFO Brexit report
Our quarterly report presenting the survey findings of 200 Chief Financial Officers from 15 sectors across the UK and Europe. A barometer measuring the impact Brexit has had, or could have, on company expansion, investment, headcount, relocation and compliance.
Brexit solutions for your industry