Manage the impacts of Brexit
- Latest News
- Dyson chooses Singapore over Britain to build electric car
- Sterling nudges higher but Brexit uncertainty caps gains
- PM May not summoned to face MPs' committee - spokesman
- May tries to calm Brexit rebels, says deal almost done
- Exclusive - Eurogroup's Centeno confident of budget deal between Rome and EU
- Sterling falls to 2-1/2 week low on fear of challenge to PM May
- UK might need to seek a short extension to Brexit transition - May
- EU eyes Brexit customs deal to break Irish deadlock - sources
- UK Brexit minister - parliament will have time to scrutinise EU exit deal
- UK MPs cannot delay or prevent Brexit by amending vote - Raab
- Northern Irish DUP to back rebel Brexit amendment on Irish border - Telegraph
- UK rebel Brexit MP set to withdraw Northern Ireland amendments, Times
- Exclusive - Aston Martin considers flying in components, changing ports to handle Brexit
- Britain not looking to pay more money to EU - UK minister
- O2 delays IPO citing Brexit uncertainty - Sky News
- Cost of extending Brexit implementation period is for negotiation - UK minister
- Factbox - How does a leadership challenge to a Conservative UK prime minister work?
- No place for personal vitriol in politics, May's spokesman says
- Sterling below $1.30 on report Northerm Irish DUP to back rebel Brexit amendment
- Germany's Scholz - 'Optimistic' that last-minute Brexit deal can be reached
Brexit solutions for your industry
Q1 2018 CFO Brexit Survey
A third of companies anticipate relocating staff from the UK
The first of this year's quarterly CFO surveys has revealed that 31% of companies anticipate relocating staff from the UK because of Brexit, a rise of 10% since the Summer of 2017.
The CFO Brexit Survey, which launched in June 2017, is conducted quarterly by the Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting division and polls companies that generate from $100 million to more than $5 billion in revenue annually, across various sectors.
Read the full results and see the quarterly comparison by downloading the report below.