October 16, 2019
HighQ Now Allows Customers to Offer Scalable and Repeatable Collaboration and Process Management Solutions to Clients, Business Users
London, October 16, 2019 – Thomson Reuters announced enhancements to HighQ’s intelligent work and client engagement platform, which improve the ability of law firms and corporate customers to efficiently deliver valuable, standardised solutions to clients and business users. Thomson Reuters acquired HighQ in July.
In this latest release, HighQ 5.2 will transform the user experience with the launch of solutions templating, document bundling, improved two-factor authentication and a number of additional updates that allow customers to create standardised, repeatable and portable solutions for their clients using HighQ’s flexible suite of advanced collaboration, workflow and project management capabilities.
Highlights of the HighQ 5.2 update include:
- Solutions templating: The new templating capability enables users to standardise sites and their configuration to create repeatable, portable templates that deliver advanced solutions.
- Document bundling: An advanced document bundling system allows users to assemble, share and store document bundles with custom metadata for specific transaction or litigation matters.
- Improved security: enhanced two-factor authentication adds an extra level of security, using mobile authenticator apps to ensure user and client data is even better protected.
- AI Hub enhancements: Artificial intelligence (AI) improvements offer users increased control of Kira® integration and more detailed status reporting in AI Hub.
- Content publishing: Improved publishing capabilities make the implementation of client portals, knowledge hubs and intranets faster and more scalable.
- API improvements: Companies wanting to integrate with HighQ can now find, interrogate and interact with HighQ APIs via Swagger®. This and many other smaller improvements in 5.2 make developers more efficient and effective.
“We are excited about the release of HighQ 5.2,” said Stuart Barr, chief product and strategy officer of HighQ. “Solutions templating is the final piece of the puzzle to allow our customers to scale the advanced solutions they build using our platform. It allows the powerful platform capabilities to be leveraged much more easily and broadly than ever before and will help continue to drive transactional efficiency and process transformation. We really see it as a game changer.”
For more information, visit highq.com/whats-new.
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service – Reuters. For more information on Thomson Reuters, visit tr.com and for the latest world news, reuters.com.
+44 (0)20 7542 0239
+1 651 848 5793
Kira is a trademark of Kira Inc. SWAGGER API is a trademark of Smartbear Software Inc.