Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Tech Leader
Welcome to the winners’ circle
Ideas and downloadable assets to help you share the news
Congratulations on being named a 2018 Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Tech Leader
8 ways to share your recognition:
1. Share the news that you're a global tech leader. To help you get started, here's a press release template. Download press release template
2. Acknowledge your accomplishment on your website. Add the award program logo to your website and other marketing materials. Download logo
3. Let your social networks know you're a tech leader. Join the conversation on Twitter: #TRTech100. Download social media images
4. Involve your team. Notify your employees, so they can promote the recognition on their social media channels and inform company clients.
5. Write a blog post.
6. Send a message to your key contacts.
7. Schedule a trophy presentation meeting. Your company will receive a crystal award commemorating your accomplishment. This can be displayed in the executive offices or lobby at corporate headquarters. We welcome the opportunity to meet your team and present this award in person, whether at a small meeting or a larger internal awards ceremony. Schedule meeting
8. Participate in our Executive Perspectives online series to spotlight your company leadership. Contact us to participate
Official award logo
Place the Thomson Reuters 2018 Top 100 Global Tech Leaders logo on your organization's website, social media channels, marketing materials, your annual report – anywhere you’d like to share this special designation.
Branding and usage guidelines for award logo
Marketing and PR teams: Should you have any questions about branding and usage guidelines for the material we offer, please refer to this document first.
2018 full report
Use these social media and suggested content to share your award on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Your company's proprietary ranking data
Get access to a data visualization showing how your company ranks among your peers on each of the factors in the Top 100 ranking methodology. Request access to data
What does it take to run a Top 100 Global Tech Leader company? Showcase your company and your leadership in this Thomson Reuters spotlight web series on how to foster an innovative spirit while adding value to the industry and driving revenue.
Should you have any questions, or wish to feature your company in Executive Perspectives, email: Laura.Gaze@thomsonreuters.com