November 4 – 7, 2019 | 2019Washington, DC
Law, Justice and Development Week 2019 - Rights, Technology, and Development
The Law, Justice and Development (LJD) Week 2019 will focus on the overarching theme of Rights, Technology and Development with the following objectives:
- Discuss the intersection of human rights and technologies.
- Explore the legal response to the impact on development challenges posed by disruptive technologies.
- Examine how technology in fragile contexts affects development outcomes with a focus on vulnerable groups.
- Observe the legal and ethical implications of new technologies and economic development.
- Analyze the impact of technology on the practice of law.
- Study ways to incorporate technology into the administration of justice.
World Bank Group
November 13 – 14, 2019 | London, UK
Take action. Join us.
Trust Conference is an annual human rights forum committed to finding real solutions to fight slavery, empower women, and advance human rights worldwide. The annual event convenes 600 delegates from the worlds of activism, civil society, law, government and business in the heart of London for two full days of inspiration, networking, and action.
Queen Elizabeth II Centre