Request access to the self-service portal, My Account

If the header on your page isn't
My Account - US Legal
, go to the update self-service portal instructions.
If you're not a self-service portal administrator, or the current self-service portal administrator has left the organization, sign and complete a registration form and submit a request for access.
  1. Complete and sign the self-service portal registration form.
  2. Submit a request for self-service portal access.
    Attach your signed and completed form on page two of your request.
We will respond to your request within 1-2 business days.


Triva isn't available right now.

Check out the support page for our phone number and hours