April 22, 2014
Thomson Reuters Integrates Bisk CPEasy Network into Learning Solutions Group
NEW YORK – The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters today announced that the Bisk CPEasy Network subscription is now part of its Learning Solutions group. Bisk CPEasy Network is a monthly subscription service designed to help accounting firms keep their customers informed of the latest industry news and developments.
Bisk CPEasy Network is the leading industry training program, allowing groups to handle their own in-house training sessions on a subscription basis. Its group study videos deliver timely news and in-depth analysis, in addition to providing subscribers with CPE credits. Ninety minute videos in a news-style format feature in-depth interviews with today's foremost industry experts.
Subscribers will receive a new issue 11 times per year or quarterly, with each subscription providing access for up to 25 users.
The Bisk CPEasy Network will:
- Enable subscribers to conduct expert-led, in-house seminars for CPE credits.
- Satisfy up to 100 percent of your workforce’s CPE requirements.
- Set a standard of excellence for firm-wide training.
- Build a company-wide reference library.
- Keep staff updated on the latest AICPA, FASB and SEC developments.
- Provide weekly tax podcast updates.
- Provide a convenient DVD format with online access.
The network focuses on three areas of expertise:
- Accounting & Auditing.
- Governmental & Nonprofit.
Network reports are also offered in three different combo packages:
- CPE Network Accounting & Auditing, plus Governmental & Nonprofit Accounting Reports.
- CPE Network Tax, Accounting & Auditing Reports.
- CPE Network Tax, Accounting, & Auditing, plus Governmental & Nonprofit Accounting Reports.
Topics are determined a month in advance and are provided to customers via transcript so they can stay up-to-date on what is being covered in the upcoming issue, as well as receiving the latest industry updates throughout the year.
"Bisk CPEasy Network will be a valuable source of information for our current customers and others who have yet to learn about this outstanding product ," said Ken Koskay, Senior Vice President of learning solutions in the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. "In a constantly evolving industry, it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Bisk CPEasy Network allows users to earn CPE credits in a convenient, user-friendly format."
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). For more information, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.