February 13, 2015
Registration Open for Thomson Reuters Webcast on Payroll Processing
DEXTER, Mich. – Thomson Reuters myPay Solutions today announced registration is open for a free, hour-long webcast titled Free Up Time This Tax Season: See How myPay Solutions Can Help.
During the webcast, which is scheduled for February 18 at 10:00 a.m. EST and February 19 at 1:00 p.m. EST, April Welliver, sales director for myPay Solutions with the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters, will join a panel of tax and accounting professionals to discuss how myPay Solutions can help firms boost revenue per client, grow their practices, enhance their images as full-service firms, and increase client loyalty. Panelists include:
- Randy Crews – Owner, Randy L. Crews, CPA PLLC
- Michael Duell – Business Manager, Wastvedt and Company, Inc.
- Bette Demarest – Owner, Bette G. Demarest, CPA
- Athena Robbins – Partner, Carmines, Robbins & Company, PLC
“Payroll is one of the most highly valued services accounting firms can offer their clients,” said April Welliver, sales director for myPay Solutions with the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. “Offering payroll services has enormous potential for building customer relationships, with the added bonus of a year-round revenue stream.”
myPay Solutions offers many resources to help tax and accounting professionals and their clients stay up-to-date on the latest payroll compliance developments, including the following:
- The Payroll Report — This blog, written by myPay Solutions operations director and American Payroll Association Board of Directors member Jim Paille, provides readers with monthly payroll updates. Recent entries include: Sick Leave Entitlement Changes for 2015: Is Your State on the List?, 2015 Brings New Rates, ACA Requirements, What’s your Net Promoter Score?, and Client Feedback, Quantified: A New Tool for Measuring Client Satisfaction.
- Payroll Insider — This online newsletter looks at key issues affecting small businesses who deal with payroll needs. Recent topics include: Pay Dates vs. Pay Periods, The Itemized Bill, Dealing with Unclaimed Checks as an Employer, and Surprising Benefits of Pay Cards.
myPay Solutions is a unique payroll service that offers the utmost in accuracy and convenience for our users. We work with your accountant by providing ongoing payroll reports and data that integrates with their software, so they have a better ongoing understanding of your business and financial needs.
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. For more information, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.
Public Relations Manager
Tax & Accounting
Tel: +1 212 337 4129