November 07, 2016
Thomson Reuters reveals enhanced ONESOURCE applications at SYNERGY 2016 conference
New York – Thomson Reuters has kicked off its annual SYNERGY user conference in Grapevine, Texas, which hosts over 1,500 tax professionals and users of the industry-leading Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE corporate tax technology platform.
The conference features educational sessions, enlightening keynotes, networking opportunities with industry peers, and gives attendees access to the latest cutting-edge tax technology. Conference attendees benefit from 10 educational tracks that are tailored to the needs of corporate tax professionals, and include indirect tax, transfer pricing and three tracks covering specific areas of direct tax.
“I’m eager to spend the next few days at SYNERGY discussing corporate tax technology trends and insights with our customers and partners and to recognize exceptional tax professionals and departments with the third annual Thomson Reuters Taxologist Awards.” said Joe Harpaz, managing director, Corporate segment of the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. Taxologists are tax professionals who embrace technology to yield remarkable results. “And what’s most exciting – SYNERGY attendees will be among the first to see and feel the latest and upcoming ONESOURCE applications.”
The ONESOURCE Innovation Lab is one of the highlights of the conference and gives attendees exclusive, first-hand access to recently-released and soon-to-be-released Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE applications. The following applications – which are scheduled for release within the next 30 days – will be featured in the Innovation Lab:
- ONESOURCE Income Tax: The latest version of ONESOURCE Income Tax brings a consistent user experience and centralized user administration across the entire ONESOURCE direct tax suite.
- ONESOURCE BEPS Action Manager: The hosted web version introduces the ability to aggregate data efficiently from within BEPS Action Manager or from other ONESOURCE solutions, allowing users take full advantage of ONESOURCE data across applications.
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Compliance: The new web-based application offers an enhanced user experience with greater data insight for a streamlined and efficient indirect tax compliance process.
- ONESOURCE Indirect Tax: The latest version features an improved, modern user interface optimized for productivity and offers enterprise-grade configurability and content to match the specific tax needs of every company.
In addition to the applications featured at the ONESOURCE Innovation Lab at SYNERGY, Thomson Reuters will also release the following new or enhanced ONESOURCE applications over the next 30 days:
- ONESOURCE AEOI: The integrated solution combines key requirements for both the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) to help organizations maintain global compliance.
- ONESOURCE Global Trade Classifier: The new application for global trade professionals automates a client’s classification workflow using their internal product database. It provides a semi-automated, batch classification process while providing access to global trade information for research, compliance, tracking regulatory changes, creating audit trails, post entry review and planning.
The conference will be capped off with a social event at the Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium on election night, followed by a Reuters news desk session hosted by Reuters editor at large, Axel Threlfall, the following morning. Threlfall will interview Reuters correspondents from bureaus around the world to discuss election results and their potential impact to global business.
To learn more, visit https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/synergy/corporations/.
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE, the industry’s leading corporate tax technology platform, drives global tax compliance and accounting decision-making around the world. Across 180 countries, ONESOURCE helps companies stay in compliance, avoid penalties and audits, save time, and increase efficiency across every step of the tax lifecycle, including corporate income tax, indirect tax, property tax, trust tax, tax information reporting, transfer pricing, data management, and internal processes.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges. For more information, visit www.thomsonreuters.com.
Public Relations Manager
Tel: +1 972 250 8556